- 1 Posts
Galaxy S4 charge problem ( Phone suddenly closing )
Hi everyone , i am a new user in this forum.
My problem is about Galaxy S4.
I am using it for three months, last week downloaded "Du battery saver" application. It cleans background applications, estimating the charge time etc..
Two days ago phone closed suddenly and opened again. After i opened the phone and wrote the pin, phone suddenly frozen. Then i taken the battery and restarted again. If i opened the phone again, the charge was 0. By the way, i removed the application.
I plugged in charge, waited for %100 charging. After that i used the phone easily for three-four hours. If the charge percentage drops to %40-45, phone suddenly closed and restarted himself again. After restart the charge was again 0. This rouitine repeated for three or four times.
I looked to some native forums in my own country, there are some users which encounters this problem.
Do you have any suggestion for me ?
- 09-12-2013, 09:55 AM #2
- 206 Posts
Re: Galaxy S4 charge problem ( Phone suddenly closing )
Sounds like a bad battery. Put it on a flat surface. Push down on one corner and see if you can spin it. If you can, it's definitely bad. Try and get it replaced and see if it still happens. 3-4 hours is fast even for a software bug.Samsung Galaxy S® 4 MJA 4.3 Rooted with CF Auto-Root Tutorial by qbking77
HTC EVO Design 4G™ Rooted with HTC SuperTool v3 by frigid
- By Janet Wo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 13Last Post: 11-30-2013, 07:33 PM
- By Jan Philipson in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 4Last Post: 09-17-2013, 02:14 AM
- By aqswde123 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 09-15-2013, 02:02 AM
- By OldPhoneUser in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 7Last Post: 09-13-2013, 04:00 PM
- By badkitties in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2013, 12:12 PM