- 2 Posts
[Q] best IR remote control?
hey, I was trying the watchon app that comes with the phone, it's cool, and it works with my tv and some other things, but kinda hard to make it work with projectors, and also, can't control other stuff, like my air conditioner, stereo, etc.
so what you guys think is the best IR remote control app?
something with more kinds of devices, or maybe one that can learn controls? (not sure how it works.)
thanks in advance
- 09-12-2013, 07:32 PM #2
- 206 Posts
Re: [Q] best IR remote control?
Everyone was using Smart Remote. It cost $10 but had a database for almost anything that accepted an IR signal, including the Xbox 360. Unfortunately Google keeps taking it down for one reason or another. There is another one that has a large database as well, but I can't recall the name.Samsung Galaxy S® 4 MJA 4.3 Rooted with CF Auto-Root Tutorial by qbking77
HTC EVO Design 4G™ Rooted with HTC SuperTool v3 by frigid
- 09-12-2013, 09:21 PM #4
- By Roundpotato in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-04-2013, 10:42 PM
- By benrk in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 13Last Post: 09-16-2013, 07:38 PM
- By f250tx in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-13-2013, 12:27 PM
- By iankicksurass in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 09-12-2013, 07:29 AM
- By mvasquez009 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2013, 12:39 AM