- 2 Posts
New to android - Cropping an image difficutly
Hello guys im new to android - just got this phone 2 days ago after using an iphone for 4 years but got tired of the weak battery life.
I am loving this phone but I do part time photography and I use this phone as back up and coming from an iPhone, its cropping system was SO easy because I got to control the height and width of the cropping box...but in S4, if I increase the width, the height goes up? If the height is perfect and I need to make the crop box smaller or more wider, the height moves also....
how can I fix this? Why can't I just move one or the other?
Help, thank you.
- 09-14-2013, 01:03 AM #2
- 09-14-2013, 08:17 AM #3
- 450 Posts
- 09-14-2013, 11:36 AM #4
- 09-14-2013, 02:12 PM #5
Samsung Galaxy S® 4 MJA 4.3 Rooted with CF Auto-Root Tutorial by qbking77
- 206 Posts
HTC EVO Design 4G™ Rooted with HTC SuperTool v3 by frigid
- By mc_2348 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 4Last Post: 09-19-2013, 07:03 PM
- By red.foxx15 in forum Samsung Galaxy Gear SmartwatchReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2013, 06:23 PM
- By Jaggrey in forum HTC OneReplies: 9Last Post: 09-16-2013, 10:08 AM
- By KodeSeeker in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2013, 10:36 AM
- By cathy112331990 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-13-2013, 10:27 PM