New to android - Cropping an image difficutly

nfl2013

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys im new to android - just got this phone 2 days ago after using an iphone for 4 years but got tired of the weak battery life.

I am loving this phone but I do part time photography and I use this phone as back up and coming from an iPhone, its cropping system was SO easy because I got to control the height and width of the cropping box...but in S4, if I increase the width, the height goes up? If the height is perfect and I need to make the crop box smaller or more wider, the height moves also....

how can I fix this? Why can't I just move one or the other?

Help, thank you.

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Hello guys im new to android - just got this phone 2 days ago after using an iphone for 4 years but got tired of the weak battery life.

I am loving this phone but I do part time photography and I use this phone as back up and coming from an iPhone, its cropping system was SO easy because I got to control the height and width of the cropping box...but in S4, if I increase the width, the height goes up? If the height is perfect and I need to make the crop box smaller or more wider, the height moves also....

Help, thank you.

I've been experimenting with several apps. So far, I'd say Aviary is my favorite.

Darnell0216

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site

Help, thank you.
Not sure what you did but I can Crop just fine. When I click Crop, I'm presented with menu options for Free selection (like you want), Fixed 1:1 (Square), Fixed 4:3 (SDTV) and Fixed 16:9 (HDTV).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2