- 09-15-2013, 12:34 AM #2
Re: samsung S4 wifi problem
A few things to try:
-Reboot the router by unplugging the power, waiting 10 seconds, then plugging it back in and waiting another 20-30 seconds for the connection to reestablish.
-On your phone, go to Settings/Wireless & Networks/Wifi, select your network, and select "Forget." Then reconnect to it again.
-Adjust your router's security settings. You probably have to refer to your router's manual to learn how to do this. Try changing WPA to WEP or vice-versa, or the password format from TKIP to AES or vice-versa. As a last resort, try turning off all router security to see if that's blocking things.
- 11-18-2013, 03:11 PM #3
- By gspam1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 09-17-2013, 08:52 PM
- By Cayderayd in forum HTC OneReplies: 9Last Post: 09-17-2013, 12:26 AM
- By BTL94 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2013, 10:24 PM
- By Leonce Bienville IV in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 09-14-2013, 08:28 PM
- By thineownself in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2013, 06:57 PM