- 09-15-2013, 01:47 AM #2
Re: lost apps
You’ll need to download them again.
Some file managers have a trash bin where you can recover deleted files, or there is a dedicated app called Dumpster for this purpose but it doesn’t apply for deleted apps. There’s an app called AppMonster you can try which you can use to back up your downloaded apps to your SD card to cover you against any similar eventualities in the future.
Last edited by Sizzers; 09-15-2013 at 01:58 AM.Putting out fire with gasoline
- By annietanhn in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2013, 06:51 AM
- By Boba7523 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 09-18-2013, 03:44 PM
- By gspam1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 09-17-2013, 08:52 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2013, 06:18 PM
- By Patrick Coutu in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2013, 12:04 AM