Galaxy S4 Charging

Kitty Kitty Meow

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I keep using my original charger I got from the phone store with my phone but it keeps telling me to use original charger. It charges reallly slow too even though its the orginal one.. What do I do.. or what does that mean

Posted via Android Central App

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I keep using my original charger I got from the phone store with my phone but it keeps telling me to use original charger. It charges reallly slow too even though its the orginal one.. What do I do.. or what does that mean

Posted via Android Central App

Try plugging it into a different outlet. There may not be enough juice coming out of the one you're using. If a different outlet doesn't solve it I'd go back to the store you got it from or call Samsung. It should be covered under the one year manufacturer warranty.

Sent from my *PURPLE* Galaxy S4

garublador

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Are you using the same cable? If so then get your charger replaced like Shanicenicolle said.

I also agree that there's no way an electrical outlet wouldn't have enough current to charge a phone at 2A. That's only 10W and most normal outlets are rated at at least 15A and 120VAC, which is 1800W.

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
More juice in another outlet? That would be extraordinary and cause to immediately call an electrician.

If you rent and don't own it's a fairly common issue...

Even if you do own if you live in an older home which hasn't had all the wiring updated

Sent from my *PURPLE* Galaxy S4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech