- 101 Posts
Stock Email App or Gmail App?
hi i just got the s4 yesterday after exchanging it for my htc one (loving my s4)
I email very little and I dont sync, I just refresh my email when I look at it, i mean ill check it once in a while just to see if I have anything new.
I know google apps use more battery but im not sure, should I use the built in email app and disable gmail OR use the stock email app?
- 09-15-2013, 05:33 PM #2
Re: Stock Email App or Gmail App?
Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2
- 09-15-2013, 07:26 PM #3
- By RavenSword in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 09-19-2013, 05:54 PM
- By touchthatpad106 in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 09-18-2013, 08:07 PM
- By Kriingle in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-16-2013, 12:29 AM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 09-15-2013, 07:13 PM
- By singjai in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2013, 03:25 PM