Need help selecting a case. One with a belt clip

grendizer

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi all

I have a S4, and I'm looking for a case/holter that has a belt clip, because the phone is too big in my pocket.

Right now I'm using the official Samsung protective cover, and I protect the front with an Invisible Shield. Right now this is the perfect size I want for my S4.

Is there a holster that fit the original Samsung Protective cover? That would be the best.

I went to a store and looked at a generic leather pouch. It was bulky and the attach didn't swivel. Also it was not a perfect fit.

As for cases that comes with a belt clip, I saw Otterbox Defender and Ballistic Case SG MAXX. They look great, but they are big. Also I don't need as much protection. My choice would be the Ballistic, but without the front cover.

The only slim case I found with a belt clip is the Seidio, but it's very ugly, to my liking.

So maybe you guys can recommend me a case or holster that will fit me need. Something that will protect the phone without too much bulkiness, or simply a pouch that is a perfect fit for the phone with the genuine case.

Thanks all for your time and response.

fantom305

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I have a belt pouch that I bought when I had my S3 and it does fit my S4 even with the slim cover even thought I don't use the cover. I bought it at Verizon because TMobile did not have it but I didn't care from where as long as it fitted my phone, and it swivels.....I don't know if that could help you.

grendizer

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
The one in the Seidio line I don't like is the Surface. I really don't like the design.

The Obex seems perfect, seems quite slim, and also has an optional belt clip, but it's 90$+.

grendizer

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately I live in Canada, and Best Buy don't have the Platinum Case.

Right now the best one seems OBEX. It's expensive a bit, but it should last at least 3 years. But I fear for the sound quality.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
praestrudtulle