- 3 Posts
Stock Samsung S4 screen or software issue help required?
Hi folks, I am looking for some assistance re the following problem. I have a S4 with Nova Launcher Pro installed. Lately, when entering the text message app, the new message icon (top right) is unresponsive. In order to start a new message I have to rotate the phone to allow me to click the button. This problem also exists in google play music when I try and click the search button, which is located in exactly the same spot of the screen as where the new text message button would be. If I restart the phone it works ok for a little while. The screen responds fine if I swipe down from the time information (directly above the search/new message location). Any ideas what could be going on? I have tried to search google etc for anyone with a similar issue but so far have failed to find anything.
Many thanks in advance
- 09-16-2013, 10:02 AM #2
Re: Stock Samsung S4 screen or software issue help required?
Did you try it with the stock Samsung launcher?Current: Moto X (2014) Pure Edition, ASUS ZenWatch, Pebble Steel, Chromecast
Retired Device (in order): HTC One (M8), Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)
Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"
- By sagarkapadia in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 39Last Post: 01-13-2015, 12:34 PM
- By jbagnal in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 10-13-2013, 01:53 AM
- By Bloodthirsty in forum LG G2Replies: 11Last Post: 09-17-2013, 12:40 AM
- By arvindkhanolkar in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2013, 10:33 AM
- By aydemirilker in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2013, 08:16 AM