Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Photos are blurry when sent through messengers i.e WHATSAPP, KAKAO TALK

Hey guys,

I have a problem when I send photos through whatsapp or other messenger apps. They are very blurry............I use the whatsapp camera function and the photos are SO blurry. However, when i take the same photo using the original camera and view in the gallery, it is crystal clear. When I "share" this crystal clear photo from gallery to whatsapp, it becomes blurry again. I believe the apps are compressing the photos?

Does anyone else have these issues???

I can't share my photos to my friends via any messenger apps since they become so blurry and grainy.......

Thanks

Default Re: Photos are blurry when sent through messengers i.e WHATSAPP, KAKAO TALK

Unless you take the picture at a low resolution, they will almost always be compressed by any messaging app for simply being too large. Networks enforce a 600kb or 1MB limit on MMS if the app uses this pipeline. The best methods for lossless pic sharing are uploading to an image service and sharing the link or emailing it. Otherwise if it's strictly internet, look in the settings for any bandwidth saving options.

Default Re: Photos are blurry when sent through messengers i.e WHATSAPP, KAKAO TALK

i m having the same problem and it's seriously annoying me hell stuckkkk with it can't share my pics with friends on whatsapp or facebook...kindly let me know any possible solution of this prob...

Quote Originally Posted by mjkey View Post
    Hey guys,

I have a problem when I send photos through whatsapp or other messenger apps. They are very blurry............I use the whatsapp camera function and the photos are SO blurry. However, when i take the same photo using the original camera and view in the gallery, it is crystal clear. When I "share" this crystal clear photo from gallery to whatsapp, it becomes blurry again. I believe the apps are compressing the photos?

Does anyone else have these issues???

I can't share my photos to my friends via any messenger apps since they become so blurry and grainy.......

Thanks