- 1 Posts
Photos are blurry when sent through messengers i.e WHATSAPP, KAKAO TALK
I have a problem when I send photos through whatsapp or other messenger apps. They are very blurry............I use the whatsapp camera function and the photos are SO blurry. However, when i take the same photo using the original camera and view in the gallery, it is crystal clear. When I "share" this crystal clear photo from gallery to whatsapp, it becomes blurry again. I believe the apps are compressing the photos?
Does anyone else have these issues???
I can't share my photos to my friends via any messenger apps since they become so blurry and grainy.......
- 09-16-2013, 09:39 AM #2
- 206 Posts
Re: Photos are blurry when sent through messengers i.e WHATSAPP, KAKAO TALK
Unless you take the picture at a low resolution, they will almost always be compressed by any messaging app for simply being too large. Networks enforce a 600kb or 1MB limit on MMS if the app uses this pipeline. The best methods for lossless pic sharing are uploading to an image service and sharing the link or emailing it. Otherwise if it's strictly internet, look in the settings for any bandwidth saving options.Samsung Galaxy S® 4 MJA 4.3 Rooted with CF Auto-Root Tutorial by qbking77
HTC EVO Design 4G™ Rooted with HTC SuperTool v3 by frigid
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2013, 10:47 AM
- By Ted Ockels in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 21Last Post: 09-19-2013, 08:19 PM
- By LAH1978 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 09-16-2013, 07:17 PM
- By Mohamed Elwakeil in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2013, 03:06 AM
- By dar bar in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2013, 10:17 PM