- 5 Posts
Bluetooth not connecting
I have a att s4 and 2005 rx330. For some reason my blue tooth says it connected but when I make a call my phone doesn't go through Bluetooth. I go through the settings and the check mark for use for audio call is never checked. It's getting really frustrating that my phone won't connect to my car. When I talk headset on the screen while I'm in s call, it does nothing. I tried changing t the connecting pin number on my car with no change.
Ant help would be appreciated.
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-17-2013, 12:29 AM #2
- 7,943 Posts
- Stock Moto X
Re: Bluetooth not connecting
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By bauger34 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 10-09-2013, 03:29 AM
- By unw1red in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2013, 03:40 PM
- By kkel19 in forum LG G2Replies: 22Last Post: 09-18-2013, 02:57 AM
- By Alepaxx in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 09-17-2013, 02:13 PM
- By cyaiphone in forum Moto XReplies: 4Last Post: 09-16-2013, 09:37 PM