jaybirds bluebuds x random volume flucuation

mdpatterson

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone. Android user for about 3 months now(came from iPhone and never want to look back), having a bit of an issue with a new set of Bluetooth earbuds. Purchased the jaybird bluebuds x yesterday, very happy and a great set but I am experiencing random volume fluctuations. One minute the vol. Sounds suppressed, the next it is clear and loud. I've tried everything from resetting the pair, adjusting the equalizer in Google play, adjusting the volume settings in the accompanying app, restarting the phone, etc.....there are no conflicting apps running either. Galaxy S4 obviously.....purchased last week. Thanks for any insight

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Is there any way you can test other Bluetooth earbuds or speakers to see if the problem can be duplicated? If it doesn't happen with anything else, I'd be inclined to think there's a problem with your new earbuds.

howiesf

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
I know this may be the wrong forum , but I just got the JayBird X and cannot find out how to properly have it use Google Nown instead of S Voice so I can use Google commands. Can anyone help with this one? In have an i747 ATT G#, not rotted running 4.3.

Thanks !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles