I have problem with Galaxy S4. When battery achieve 40%, my phone turn off. It is no able to turn it on. I have to put it into charger and turn it on. Sometimes battery level after switch on is 0% and sometimes 40%. If is 40%, I unplug charger, and phone work fine only for ten minutes and than phone turn off.
Where can be problem ? I tried some battery doctors apps , but no result.
Have You any idea how fix it ?
- 09-20-2013, 02:17 AM #2
- 14 Posts
- 09-22-2013, 11:30 AM #4
- 206 Posts
Re: Try this
You can also try placing the battery on a level surface and attempting to spin it by pushing down on one corner. If it spins, it's swollen and definitely bad.Samsung Galaxy S® 4 MJA 4.3 Rooted with CF Auto-Root Tutorial by qbking77
HTC EVO Design 4G™ Rooted with HTC SuperTool v3 by frigid
- 09-22-2013, 04:18 PM #5
- 2 Posts
Re: Switching off
Iv had the same problem and then found a cracking in the crome frame. When investigating this I found my battery was fatter than my palls. I changed it now it good. Check the battery and see if it started to swell? I would change it ASAP as it only gets worse. Mine ended up turning off almost every time I left home. I was carrying my charger with me to work so I could start phone to make calls;-(
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-22-2013, 04:26 PM #6
- By sbudaj in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 11-30-2013, 10:37 AM
- By BPHusker in forum VerizonReplies: 19Last Post: 10-02-2013, 11:08 AM
- By EpicManifesto in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 09-20-2013, 05:13 PM
- By hodan in forum Moto XReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2013, 11:04 AM
- By Michael Howden in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 09-19-2013, 07:40 AM