- 397 Posts
Multiwindow mode - leave on or turn off?
Seeing as how the multiwindow app drawer can be hidden (even the little tab along the side of the screen) by long-pressing the back button, and long-pressing again to show, is there any disadvantage to leaving the Multiwindow mode ON?
Does it consume extra RAM or somehow tax the battery more just by being toggled on if no second app is on-screen?
What's your take? Do you turn it off when not using it, or leave it active and just hide the drawer?
Just curious...Verizon Galaxy S4 - 96GB • Galaxy Note 8.0 - 80GB
- 09-20-2013, 08:26 AM #2
- 09-20-2013, 11:22 AM #3
- 26 Posts
Re: Multiwindow mode - leave on or turn off?
i turned it on at one point and then I just turn it off to be honest I find it a bit of a pain when i'm browsing sometimes I end up hitting the tab. Besides i'm use to just going to the application app folder or shortcut that i created to access whatever i need.
- By Davyo in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 49Last Post: 09-25-2013, 11:44 PM
- By stanleek in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 09-23-2013, 12:27 AM
- By kaustubhpatil in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2013, 11:40 PM
- By JimelJ in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 09-20-2013, 11:21 AM
- By phil_d1111 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2013, 04:33 AM