Samsung Galaxy S4 Battery problem. (NEED HELP)

TsumoYeKo

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Ok. here is the thing. I have had this for 3 months or so now. and last week my battery started getting fat. but no problems. now it just shut downs at 20 percent or 30 percent. and reboots. then it says no charge and ****. then it keeps looping the startup and shutdown. i need help. why is this happening? can anyone explain? please. and im new here.
:'(

STSVA

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Ok. here is the thing. I have had this for 3 months or so now. and last week my battery started getting fat. but no problems. now it just shut downs at 20 percent or 30 percent. and reboots. then it says no charge and ****. then it keeps looping the startup and shutdown. i need help. why is this happening? can anyone explain? please. and im new here.

It sounds like the battery is going bad. I think you need to see about a replacement, either through the warranty claims process or by buying one.

TsumoYeKo

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Well. I bought a new one. And i charged it fully and started using it. Played a couple of games for like 10 mins. (Wheres my water? and Need for Speed Most wanted) The battery drained to 65%. I wasnt that surprised since the NFS game does take a lot of juice. Anyways this was a little too fast. But I charged it through my comp so I didnt fret much. But now the battery is increasing. Right now its 70%. Have i just found the cure for all the battery problems or is this a big problem? Totally freaking me out.

Gavin Buttery

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I have had the same thing with my battery swelling like a balloon. I was having loads of trouble with phone after 3 months. It was shutting down all the time at anything from 90% to 30%:-( then when powering back up it would shut straight back down. It would only start when it was plugged in. I reset my phone as I thought it might b the software. (witch I real didn't want to do) only to aventurine find a crack in the crome frame around the phone. Investigation into why it had happened lead me to discover how fat my battery was compared to my friends. I've now purchased a new one and everything seems okay. Fingers crossed. I've phoned my services provider and they will refund the price of it. But I'm still left with a crack In frame that I'm almost sure the swelling of the battery has done. Dose any 1 no if this is a problem with the phone or the battery.?? As I don't want it to b happening again. It can't be good for the handset????? Help me please ppl.

Posted via Android Central App

tippmann15

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site

Buy a new battery, fat batteries are not good!

GS4/iPhone5

TsumoYeKo

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
what about my other problem? Can you tell me what thats all about?
"Well. I bought a new one. And i charged it fully and started using it. Played a couple of games for like 10 mins. (Wheres my water? and Need for Speed Most wanted) The battery drained to 65%. I wasnt that surprised since the NFS game does take a lot of juice. Anyways this was a little too fast. But I charged it through my comp so I didnt fret much. But now the battery is increasing. Right now its 70%. Have i just found the cure for all the battery problems or is this a big problem? Totally freaking me out"

STSVA

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
"Well. I bought a new one. And i charged it fully and started using it. Played a couple of games for like 10 mins. (Wheres my water? and Need for Speed Most wanted) The battery drained to 65%. I wasnt that surprised since the NFS game does take a lot of juice. Anyways this was a little too fast. But I charged it through my comp so I didnt fret much. But now the battery is increasing. Right now its 70%. Have i just found the cure for all the battery problems or is this a big problem? Totally freaking me out"

Why not use it for a while with a few complete charging cycles and see what happens?

Nauman Zaheer

May 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys. Does a fat battery affect the screen in any way? I think my phones screen has got a bit swollen from the center. It is not easily noticable but gradual use indicates this. HELP? what should I do

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys. Does a fat battery affect the screen in any way? I think my phones screen has got a bit swollen from the center. It is not easily noticable but gradual use indicates this. HELP? what should I do

Is your battery swollen?
If so, get rid of it and buy a new one before anything worse happens! :cool:

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!

criz2

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site

It's not calibrated right, but will automatically get calibrated as soon as you charge it to 100%.

Posted via Android Central App

Omkar Narvekar

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463