- 2 Posts
S-Voice problems, issues, and errors
I am a dedicated Samsung user and I would like to continue using my Galaxy S4. (well, until the Galaxy Note III comes out in a few weeks)
I have noticed quite a few things wrong with S-Voice that i find really odd. I know not many people use S-Voice, but for those of us who do, could you please give some advice (not things like "switch to the iPhone or Google voice" as I've stated, I actually like S-Voice and think its a really well done application.)
One of the problems I have noticed is that S-Voice will sometimes provide inaccurate information.
A couple friends and I were messing around with a few random questions, and one of the questions was "How long was George Washington president" and the response was "July 1798 to December 1799" Which was in fact the time that he served as a general in the military. GW served a full 8 years which is why we have the term two term president.
This is one of a few issues I've found.
- 09-21-2013, 10:46 AM #2
- 2,182 Posts
Re: S-Voice problems, issues, and errors
Switch to Google Now
Just asked it the same question and got back the right answer. I don't disagree S-Voice isn't as bad as some people make it out to be, it's just Google Now is like 500% better....at not only integrating with the phone but answering questions. I wrote a whole guide for it: [GUIDE] Google Now
- 09-21-2013, 11:18 AM #3
- 09-22-2013, 05:17 AM #4
- By conan1071 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 9Last Post: 09-30-2013, 01:07 PM
- By SpookDroid in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 09-23-2013, 12:19 PM
- By a-dee-jay in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 14Last Post: 09-22-2013, 07:38 PM
- By weathdish in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2013, 05:01 PM
- By Leonard Butler2 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2013, 02:51 PM