S4 camera ISO controls
I can't get the camera ISO to remain set after taking a picture. Is there a way to force this until you want it back at the default Auto setting? Wastes a huge amount of time and ruins great shots that blur because the shutter was too slow in less than bright light when flash is not needed.
Last edited by gkitf16; 09-21-2013 at 02:09 AM. Reason: new idea
- 09-21-2013, 06:46 AM #2
- 09-21-2013, 04:18 PM #3
- 436 Posts
It doesn't look like there's a way to do it except by keeping the camera app active. You can leave the app active, use the home button to put it in the background, then use other apps and return to the camera when you need it. I did that while editing this post, and the camera is still on ISO 800 where I left it.
Posted via Android Central AppSamsung Galaxy S4 (Verizon - SCH-I545) - Android 4.3
- 09-21-2013, 05:41 PM #4
Re: S4 camera ISO controls
Unfortunately it hobbles the camera severely, limiting its usefulness. Why even have the feature if it isn't user-friendly? By the time I quit fooling with a setting, the photo opp is often lost. People aren't going to stand around waiting for you to fix something and just take the picture.
- 09-22-2013, 08:01 PM #7
- By gkitf16 in forum Samsung Galaxy Android CameraReplies: 2Last Post: 12-02-2013, 01:07 PM
- By OverLordOfYou in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 11-10-2013, 05:23 PM
- By jsbcarman in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 10-01-2013, 11:53 AM
- By beathookup in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 5Last Post: 09-27-2013, 04:38 PM
- By mtech5 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2013, 10:22 PM