- 1 Posts
Help! Every call on my S4 is announced with the callers name! How do I turn it off?
I am going crazy trying every but of information offered to me. Every setting was off that was recommended to turn off.I have tried every forum tip from turning off driving mode to accessibility. I think I have gone through every setting on my phone, I can't turn it off. Does anyone else have this problem? If I can't turn this off I just might have a phone for sale.
- 09-21-2013, 02:25 PM #2
- 09-21-2013, 03:08 PM #3
- 09-21-2013, 06:10 PM #4
- 09-21-2013, 11:04 PM #5
- 10-23-2013, 06:43 AM #6
- 1 Posts
Re: Help! Every call on my S4 is announced with the callers name! How do I turn it off?
- - - Updated - - -
•Pulling down the Notifications Window at the top.
•Scroll to the right and turn off Driving Mode.
•Tip: pulling down the Notifications Window with two fingers quickly shows all S4 advanced feature toggles.
- By Nemesis-X in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2013, 06:22 AM
- By Snareman in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 6Last Post: 09-22-2013, 01:12 AM
- By mightymo77 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2013, 03:14 PM
- By jyc9999 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2013, 02:28 PM
- By Rick Koehler in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2013, 02:21 PM