Help with my S4!!!!
Ok, I have searched hundreds of threads on the issue I am having with no luck. I upgraded my phone from an iPhone 4 to a Galaxy s4 yesterday. Well, I am not receiving texts from certain iPhone users. I've done everything in the other threads I've read such as change my apple password. I was going to unregister my phone from Apple but it turns out I never registered it anyway. I know it has something to do with imessaging. And I'm sure if I turned off imessaging on my phone it woukd fix the problem. The only thing is, my phone will not turn on. It is completely fried. Please someone help me!! Thanks in advance!!
- 09-21-2013, 10:19 PM #2
- 09-21-2013, 11:04 PM #4
- 09-21-2013, 11:38 PM #5
- 09-22-2013, 12:02 AM #6
- 09-22-2013, 07:14 AM #7
- 865 Posts
Re: Help with my S4!!!!
OP: I had the same thing happen I tried all the steps. Turning iMessage off on my iPad helped after a few days but wasn't a complete solution. Apple pretty much says to wait it out if your phone number doesn't send an iMessage for a week or so it will disassociate.
Sent from my *PURPLE* Galaxy S4
- By Dmitry Sergeev in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2013, 09:34 AM
- By Tonia Willman in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2013, 02:19 AM
- By GermanSi in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2013, 02:49 AM
- By mirandagg in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2013, 09:04 PM
- By lauradorable in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2013, 05:19 PM