Light Flow and Go SMS Pro

MaccaBird

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
So I've been using light flow lite for years without any really big issues on my old droid and now on my gs4. I recently decided to try go SMS pro on my brother's recommendation. However, I can't seem to get it to work with light flow. Ive tried various things with no success. At the moment, I've allowed both my native SMS app and go SMS pro to give notifications. This way, I have the native app controlling the vibrate, light flow controlling the led (by controlling the native app), and then go SMS pro controlling the sound. This way, I get the notifications the way I want. However, in the notification bar on top, I obviously get the native app and go SMS pro symbols. I can answer it in go SMS pro, and then sometimes it will clear the native app as well. If I answer in the go SMS pro popup window, the native app will not clear it's notification.

What would be ideal would to have the native app dormant (by checking the one setting in go sms pro) and then have light flow control the led / vibrate of go SMS pro notifications.

Any ideas?

Also, I like how the native app shows the SMS preview on the lock screen. Go SMS pro doesn't see, to do that for me.

EDIT: if I answer in the popup window, the native app notification stays up top. And then even when I go into the native app to check it, the notification still remains. I have to manually swipe it from the pull down notification menu. Weird.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using AC Forums mobile app

MaccaBird

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I figured it out. Just had to disable notifications in the native app and it seems to be working

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app