- 3 Posts
Phone is on but screen is blank. Have to pull battery
This has happened twice this week. My phone is on one minute & I can see all my icons. Then I go to use it nothing will show up on my screen. The blue light is flashing showing I have a message. I have to pull the battery sometimes 2 or 3 times then it works. I really regret getting this phone. Had a iphone & never had a problem.
- 09-26-2013, 11:36 PM #2
- 8,370 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By spicy-chicken in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 6Last Post: 09-28-2013, 12:56 AM
- By Chris Pate1 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2013, 09:08 AM
- By Incredulous16 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 3Last Post: 09-27-2013, 08:21 AM
- By fkpalm in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2013, 12:24 AM
- By inexco in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2013, 11:54 PM