MHL.. Hdmi question...
So I understand what this MHL stuff is...
And I get that some tvs are " enhanced " IS ASSUME MINE AREN'T .. But Internet says I should still be able to play video
So I go to best buy and get the proper cable... Even tested it on a lg tv...
Get it home.... Nothing...
Crappy small tv down stares
Nothing nothing nothing..
Before I give up, I'm going to take it back to best buy to see if possible the cable went bad...
Any thoughts ?
Do I need that powered adapter thing ? And then it should work ? Or just go get a new tv lol
I tried my s4
And my tab 3 8.0
- 09-28-2013, 09:59 AM #2
- 203 Posts
Re: MHL.. Hdmi question...
Samsung requires an 11 pin MHL MicroUSB adapter to work on their devices. You can the original MHL adapter for the Samsung S4 or Samsung S3 or a 3rd party MHL HDMI connector that says "For Samsung S3 or S4". I bought mine for $17 on Ebay original for the Samsung S3.
- 09-28-2013, 10:40 AM #3
- 09-28-2013, 06:01 PM #5
- 10-01-2013, 04:49 PM #7
- By Ualrdynodo in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2013, 12:24 PM
- By ChelseaHoward7 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2013, 09:44 PM
- By desdesdes in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 09-28-2013, 11:37 AM
- By cgeorgalos in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2013, 09:41 AM
- By Norgoth in forum HTC OneReplies: 18Last Post: 09-28-2013, 01:02 AM