- 2 Posts
changing dock icon in home screen GS S4
Does anyone know how to change the icons at the bottom of home screen on S4??
I used noteII before but its unlocked from overseas and I know exactly how to change.
But in the S4 that I purchased in Australia could not change the unwanted icon on home screen which are phone icon,contacts icon,message icon and internet icon .
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-29-2013, 04:56 AM #2
Re: changing dock icon in home screen GS S4
You should be able to long press and then move all of the icons except the app drawer icon (bottom right) which cannot be moved without using a different launcher (such as Nova, Apex, etc).
- By Draegloth187 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 10-11-2013, 06:43 AM
- By ronald316 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 09-30-2013, 01:00 PM
- By fred5 in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 09-29-2013, 06:29 PM
- By redbaronk in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2013, 02:58 PM
- By desktopuser in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2013, 06:00 AM