- 1 Posts
suspecting my fiancée is cheating on me
new to this forum . got the phones a few months ago and we have Verizon. I control the bill and account p/w. I feel that he connected with a old friend on fb. there was a number on his itemized bill that hes been texting each day all day it seemed . when I confronted him it stopped! i need your expert help on somethings i can do to look and dig further. i know his screen password so i can get into his phone.. where can i start?
- 09-29-2013, 07:21 PM #2
Re: suspecting my fiancée is cheating on me
My honest recommendation would be to try and approach the issue in some way through conversation rather than subterfuge, but regardless of your decision this isn't the proper place to seek advice for the situation. I will say this much, however: looking through others' devices behind their back can easily lead to more trouble than it may be worth to you.If you had Google Glass, what's one thing you'd really want to use it for?
Softbricking be damned.
- By mot524 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 11Last Post: 10-03-2013, 09:35 AM
- By SamsungS4VRUAME7 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 10-01-2013, 02:40 PM
- By Bladetwist in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 10-01-2013, 12:10 AM
- By droidntn in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2013, 05:29 PM
- By Pobinr in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2013, 04:40 PM