- 3 Posts
Does the eye tracking on anyone's gs4 work well? I've disabled all of them except for Smart rotation and smart stay, and they don't seem to work very well. Actually, they rarely work at all. I'm thinking about disabling eye tracking altogether. It seems like a waste to disable these features that have decent potential for what I want, but I don't want to dedicate battery power for some busted non-functioning feature.
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-30-2013, 03:38 AM #2
- 09-30-2013, 10:03 AM #3
- 195 Posts
Re: eye tracking
If not, then it should work. Smart Stay works most of the time for me, at least. Smart Rotation only works for Samsung apps.
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4
- By BCole8888 in forum LG G2Replies: 14Last Post: 10-14-2013, 10:11 AM
- By Xtrme_XJ in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2013, 09:34 PM
- By gpsskimaps in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2013, 01:32 PM
- By Clintg37 in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2013, 12:38 PM
- By mayektech in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-12-2013, 12:33 AM