"Sorry your video can't be played"
I've had my s4 for months now and this is the first time I see this issue. I download videos and when I go to view them I get this message!
My favorite app was kickasstorrentz cause that's where I would download TV shows and movies and could watch them flawlessly but now I can't even do that!
All my downloads go to my SD card and like I said before has always worked perfectly but now I can't watch anything I downloaded. Can anyone help meeeee!?!?
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-30-2013, 12:33 PM #2
Re: "Sorry your video can't be played"
You could try a couple of different things. Definitely do a complete powere down and battery pull, then reverse that. If that doesn't do it you may want to try a different video player...like MX Player.
- 09-30-2013, 04:17 PM #4
- By STC09 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2013, 05:49 PM
- By EpicMelody in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 09-30-2013, 06:51 PM
- By EpicMelody in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2013, 12:32 PM
- By jackdashack in forum Motorola Xoom 2Replies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2013, 10:40 AM
- By Guvner in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2013, 10:34 AM