- 1 Posts
Help! There is a dead android laying on his back with an exclamation point that says "No Command"
What does it mean when your S4 has an image of the android dead with his stomach open and an exclamation point over him, and the message "No Command" There are blue lines of text and yellow lines of text on the upper right corner, but they are too small to read....
Taking out the battery and restarting do not help.
- 09-30-2013, 11:54 AM #2
- 08-09-2014, 11:54 PM #3
- 08-10-2014, 12:00 AM #4
Re: Help! There is a dead android laying on his back with an exclamation point that says "No Comman
You are in the recovery mode. Use the volume up button the highlight reboot now, then press the power button once. Do not hold it in. It should boot normally
- 08-10-2014, 12:12 AM #5
In the recovery mode the volume keys are used for navigating and the power button is used for making selection.
This mode does not have touch functionality.
Navigate to the reboot option using volume up and down keys and then use power button to select reboot and you will be good to go.
- By huntnyc in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 02-21-2014, 03:26 PM
- By NJRonbo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 17Last Post: 10-01-2013, 09:43 PM
- By Daryl Brown in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 09-30-2013, 03:20 PM
- By Isabella17 in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2013, 02:48 PM
- By kkhushi in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2013, 11:00 AM