- 1 Posts
Help! There is a dead android laying on his back with an exclamation point that says "No Command"
What does it mean when your S4 has an image of the android dead with his stomach open and an exclamation point over him, and the message "No Command" There are blue lines of text and yellow lines of text on the upper right corner, but they are too small to read....
Taking out the battery and restarting do not help.
- 09-30-2013, 12:54 PM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By huntnyc in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2013, 10:38 PM
- By NJRonbo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 17Last Post: 10-01-2013, 10:43 PM
- By Daryl Brown in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 09-30-2013, 04:20 PM
- By Isabella17 in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2013, 03:48 PM
- By kkhushi in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2013, 12:00 PM