What is wrong with my S4
I am getting totally fed up with my S4. I restored it yesterday due to 1) texts taking twenty minutes to send or receive 2) the clock only updating every ten minutes or so and 3) all play store downloads stopping at 100% for five minutes before installing. I spent all day reloading the phone with only the software that I have used for months with no problems,until yesterday to have the same thing happen again this afternoon. The same three problems. I want to throw the damn phone out the window.
I have run virus checks and finds nothing. Any ideas before I stick it on eBay? Thanks
- 09-30-2013, 03:36 PM #2
- 09-30-2013, 04:08 PM #3
Re: What is wrong with my S4
I think I have solved it. One of my apps "My Alarm Clock" was recently updated. I have read the latest reviews and they are all saying that the app stops texts sending, kills the battery etc. I have deleted it and it seems to be working now! Looks like I restored for nothing. Why do Google let this sort of trash on the store, perhaps they should vet the apps like Apple?
- By vdoman in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 10-04-2013, 03:22 PM
- By DS1331 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 10-01-2013, 06:04 PM
- By MrMLK in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 10-01-2013, 10:21 AM
- By rsaini in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 09-30-2013, 05:34 PM
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2013, 02:06 PM