'You Can Say...'
A lot of the time in the gym (most often occurrence) my phone will make a loud beeping noise and stop the music. I look at it and it has a menu that says "you can say..." and a bunch of example commands. I have voice control turned OFF but this keeps coming up. I think it only happens when I have headphones plugged in. It will also do it just sitting in my pocket or on a table, not being touched. What's up? I can't even make the menu come up if I want to! It's a nuisance
- 10-01-2013, 01:46 AM #3
- 10-01-2013, 11:48 AM #5
- 145 Posts
Re: 'You Can Say...'
If your using the ear buds that came with your phone your probably hitting the smaller round button underneath the volume rocker. That button activates voice commands (Svoice) regardless of how you have voice commands set up. I do it all the time while trying to adjust the volume of music I have playing.
Posted via Android Central App
- By fleet admiral awesome in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 08-29-2014, 09:08 AM
- By B. Diddy in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 8Last Post: 12-18-2013, 10:16 AM
- By streetkilln in forum LG G2Replies: 20Last Post: 10-12-2013, 01:19 PM
- By Zergslayer69 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 10-03-2013, 09:04 AM
- By bb155w in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2013, 06:16 AM