- 1 Posts
Tasks and Notes wont sync
I have exchange Activesync account (corporate email) and google account.
Tasks and Notes from Outlook never sync with Android and vice-versa.
In Exchange Activesync account I checked all 4 syncs (email, calendar, tasks, contacts). It shows, that all of them were synced at the same time/date.
Email, Contacts and Calendar is synced, but Tasks (in S Memo / Outlook) are not. I also tried some dedicated Tasks apps, but still no-go.
phone Galaxy S4, Android 4.2.2,
- 10-01-2013, 09:50 AM #2
- 196 Posts
Re: Tasks and Notes wont sync
I believe those things are different account handlers... That's why even before with my HTC One X+, I enter a meeting with the calendar and it automatically makes two copies - one for Google calendar and one for Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, so the calendar would later on show me that there is a conflict.
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4
- By Yathani in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 11-30-2013, 10:52 PM
- By edwardgan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 11-16-2013, 09:55 AM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 17Last Post: 10-27-2013, 01:44 PM
- By Zergslayer69 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 10-03-2013, 10:04 AM
- By awesomedeals88 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 17Last Post: 10-01-2013, 06:48 PM