Strange black screen this morning

Spartacus MD

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
hi everyone I have an issue that has happened twice now.I woke up this morning and my screen was completely black. pushing the home button and the power button did nothing except light up the green LED at the top of the phone indicating that the phone was fully charged.

the only other time this has happened was when the phone was getting a firmware update during the night.

this is a really big issue for me because I set alarms and today I missed the alarm because of this issue.

I got the phone turned on by holding the power button for a few more seconds then I normally would and the phone powered back up by itself. What gives??

Posted via Android Central App

ladyhaly

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Your phone turned off by itself for some reason... I guess? Not sure what's up. This hasn't happened to me.

What did happen last night to me was I forgot to take my phone off its rubber case while it was charging last night... Woke up to it this morning with the whole phone and the rubber very hot. Quite uncomfortable to hold, but I managed to pry off the rubber case. My fault. Only happens when I forget to take it off that case.

Anyway... Back to you... What apps do you have running while you were sleeping? Sleep As Android? Warmly?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Spartacus MD

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Wow, the phone getting that hot for you doesn't seem right.

I have no apps running. I don't think the phone was off because when it's off and charging the screen shows a charger. My phone was somewhere between off and on and non responsive. The only thing that happened when I push the home or power buttons was the green LED that would turn on at the top left of the phone.

Posted via Android Central App