- 10-01-2013, 11:33 AM #2
- 10-01-2013, 11:36 AM #4
- 10-01-2013, 12:08 PM #5
- 10-01-2013, 12:18 PM #6
- 393 Posts
Re: Hi all!
I know what this issue is. I had it.
Go to the email account where you're having the duplicate email. Then go to settings by touching the menu button. Tap the email account again and go to sync texts and untick that.
Some of my navigation may be incorrect, but it's something like that
- By Hoya Zoya in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-10-2014, 12:12 AM
- By Drpepper99uk in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 11-07-2013, 09:54 PM
- By ralph irish in forum IntroductionsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-02-2013, 07:32 AM
- By Battery Megastore in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-01-2013, 05:45 PM
- By llluck666 in forum Other TabletsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2013, 12:54 PM