Google Keep and Google Drive

Mmary05

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I got my s4 a couple of months ago but I'm just now starting to customize it..I installed Nova launcher prime a few days ago and wanted to switch up some of my apps that I've been using.. I've been using any do for my reminder app and dropbox to have access to my pictures and files on my computer and phone..but I quickly ran out of storage with dropbox... I've been using Any do because I set ALOT of reminders but I'm just sick of the app or maybe bored with it.. So I downloaded google keep.. not much to it but it syncs with my google account so thats a plus and I also download google drive to have all my photos in one place... but the problem I am running into is that everytime I open drive or keep and hit the home button to go back to my home screen it takes me to the stock launcher and not nova launcher even though nova launcher is set as default.. any clue as to why this is happening?

Also I like google keep because of the sync feature but I'm not sure if I will keep it.. any really good reminder apps out there besides any do?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I got my s4 a couple of months ago but I'm just now starting to customize it..I installed Nova launcher prime a few days ago and wanted to switch up some of my apps that I've been using.. I've been using any do for my reminder app and dropbox to have access to my pictures and files on my computer and phone..but I quickly ran out of storage with dropbox... I've been using Any do because I set ALOT of reminders but I'm just sick of the app or maybe bored with it.. So I downloaded google keep.. not much to it but it syncs with my google account so thats a plus and I also download google drive to have all my photos in one place... but the problem I am running into is that everytime I open drive or keep and hit the home button to go back to my home screen it takes me to the stock launcher and not nova launcher even though nova launcher is set as default.. any clue as to why this is happening?

Also I like google keep because of the sync feature but I'm not sure if I will keep it.. any really good reminder apps out there besides any do?

The error isn't on your part. Nova for whatever reason can't override the TW launcher. Are you rooted?

As for Keep and Drive...I love Keep. Best app Google has come up with. Drive I am starting to use a little more, but that is because the current phones are not offering SD cards, so I am trying to get used to it.

Mmary05

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The error isn't on your part. Nova for whatever reason can't override the TW launcher. Are you rooted?

As for Keep and Drive...I love Keep. Best app Google has come up with. Drive I am starting to use a little more, but that is because the current phones are not offering SD cards, so I am trying to get used to it.

No I'm not rooted wouldn't even know where to start.. I like keep but I just wish it had more options like choosing a certain ringtone to go off for different reminders and keeping the reminder on repeat until I check the notification

HPferoxCraft

May 8, 2013
Visit site
hit the home button to go back to my home screen it takes me to the stock launcher and not nova launcher even though nova launcher is set as default.. any clue as to why this is happening?

In the nova settings under 'gestures and buttons' the very top one is Home Button, change that to whatever you want the home button to do, I usually set it to page 1.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phone user