1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy S4 S Memo Sync with Google (or with anything) button missing!

Dear forum users,
    I used to be able to Sync individual notes to my Gmail account on my S2 but now I can see a tiny cloud on each note which I believe means it's synced with Samsung even though I can't seem to find where online! What would be great is if I could sync to my google account, the weird thing is if you look in; S Memo ~ Settings ~ Accounts and it has google listed here, if I now click on this it actually says ' You can sync your memos with Google Docs or transfer individual memos to it' well that is what my S2 used to do but how can I do it on my S4!? There is no 'Sync' button anymore.

Pleeeeese can someone in the know help?

Thanks.

Default Re: Galaxy S4 S Memo Sync with Google (or with anything) button missing!

Same problem i have.

Please Anyone with a solution!

Default Re: Galaxy S4 S Memo Sync with Google (or with anything) button missing!

Hi, try the following which worked for me on my S4;
    Select S Memo App
    Menu
    Export
    -select S Note file (.snb) OPTION
    - select All or just the memos you want to export.
    - click DONE
    New screen is displayed providing options for you to Select Google Docs, Evernote or ' My Files'*

Good luck

This is a temporary solution because there is not a bidirectional sync, neither if you change sth after the export in Smemo will be updated in Evernote