- 1 Posts
Galaxy S4 S Memo Sync with Google (or with anything) button missing!
Dear forum users,
I used to be able to Sync individual notes to my Gmail account on my S2 but now I can see a tiny cloud on each note which I believe means it's synced with Samsung even though I can't seem to find where online! What would be great is if I could sync to my google account, the weird thing is if you look in; S Memo ~ Settings ~ Accounts and it has google listed here, if I now click on this it actually says ' You can sync your memos with Google Docs or transfer individual memos to it' well that is what my S2 used to do but how can I do it on my S4!? There is no 'Sync' button anymore.
Pleeeeese can someone in the know help?
- 10-09-2013, 04:47 PM #2
- 01-01-2014, 02:24 PM #3
- 4 Posts
Re: Galaxy S4 S Memo Sync with Google (or with anything) button missing!
Hi, try the following which worked for me on my S4;
Select S Memo App
-select S Note file (.snb) OPTION
- select All or just the memos you want to export.
- click DONE
New screen is displayed providing options for you to Select Google Docs, Evernote or ' My Files'*
- 01-02-2014, 07:09 AM #4
- By K Williams in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 10-07-2013, 12:07 PM
- By K Williams in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-05-2013, 03:47 PM
- By Arsala1 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 7Last Post: 10-02-2013, 04:23 PM
- By Audrey Tan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2013, 04:50 AM