- 101 Posts
Sorry but... I don't get it. Apps to SD
I know that Samsung did an update few months ago, to allow user to move apps to SD card. I tought the goal of that was because of the very limited free space on the device memory. I tought it was a great idea... in theory. But in practice, it is different. It seems that the free memory on my device is pretty similar if I move the apps the SD or not. The gain is about 10%, maximum.
Is there something I am not getting right ??
- 10-02-2013, 07:32 PM #2
- 10-02-2013, 08:30 PM #3
Re: Sorry but... I don't get it. Apps to SD
Also, under normal circumstances, the app data is segregated into two parts cache and data storage. When you introduce the third division, it can take longer for the app to load.
From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 10-06-2013, 04:06 AM #4
- By bossfan61 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-11-2013, 04:35 PM
- By Vdmman in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 10-05-2013, 05:59 PM
- By Liperim in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2013, 10:42 AM
- By tbkfan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2013, 11:25 PM
- By sddabrow in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-02-2013, 10:04 PM