- 5 Posts
Galaxy Gear DOES WORK ON THE S4!!
I just got my Galaxy Gear in the mail from AT&T. I currently have the S4 and I was planning on getting the Note 3 tomorrow from ATT store so I could use my Gear. Wellllll being the impatient guy that I am I decided to try and activate it on my S4 and to my amassment it WORKED!!!!!!
I followed the instructions in the quick manual; turn on your NFC on the phone and tape the gear charger, it redirects you to the Samsung apps site (I had to retry the NFC pairing, it didn't work the first time) and there you will see the Gear Manager. I clicked on the free button next to the app and bam, it downloaded the app and everything synced up with my Bluetooth and I'm a happy camper!!!!!
So no need for me to go purchase the Note3 . So if any of you are in the same predicament as I was, give it a try and let me know how things worked out.
Best of luck
- 10-06-2013, 03:52 AM #2
- 10-09-2013, 07:55 PM #4
- 11-15-2013, 10:00 AM #5
- 11-15-2013, 02:06 PM #6
- 2,408 Posts
Re: Galaxy Gear DOES WORK ON THE S4!!
So I guess it works with the recent 4.3 updates as well then. Nice!
Sent from my bada$$ Nexus 5Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB),
Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB)
and yes...an iPhone 5 too...
- 11-20-2013, 08:10 PM #7
- By wamsille in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 10-09-2013, 12:04 PM
- By wanted198 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 10-08-2013, 03:12 PM
- By NJRonbo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 24Last Post: 10-04-2013, 06:40 PM
- By a-dee-jay in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 10-04-2013, 09:46 AM
- By Ry in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 10-03-2013, 03:23 PM