Smart Stay doesn't work

Winanto Wins

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I have problem sometimes smart stay on S4 doesn't work even it always on. Anyone has same experience? How is it actually working?

Thanx for advice.

Sent from Galaxy S4 via Android Central App

carraser891

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
it works for me. I turned it off though cuz it got annoying sometimes it would stop even if I turned my head a little and I was still looking at the screen

Posted via Android Central App

Winanto Wins

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
it works for me. I turned it off though cuz it got annoying sometimes it would stop even if I turned my head a little and I was still looking at the screen

Posted via Android Central App

I think that you meant is smart pause instead of smart stay. I've never use it since occasionally play video

jc0187

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
I wear glasses some of the time and this feature does not work, at all. So, are you wearing glasses? Anyways, I found most of the handy features,air view, air gesture, smart stay, do not work, like, at all.

jpriest007

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Even without glasses, I still experienced this malfunction. What's wrong?

It does not work well in low light. Because it uses the front camera to see your face. It does not look at your eyes per say. It uses a kind of facial recognition. What it does is take a picture of your head and compares it to it's programed picture of what a human face in general looks like. You can even a mannequin's head to fool it into staying on.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App

pauw danny

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
It does not work well in low light. Because it uses the front camera to see your face. It does not look at your eyes per say. It uses a kind of facial recognition. What it does is take a picture of your head and compares it to it's programed picture of what a human face in general looks like. You can even a mannequin's head to fool it into staying on.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae