- 11 Posts
Can my SD Card be fixed?
Lately everything I download to my SD card won't play, whether it be music of videos. I don't got my receipt to replace it and get a new one and I prefer not to format it and erase everything because I got a big library of media I still use that still works. It just doesn't play new content downloaded on to it.
My question is, is there an app I can download to fix my issue? Is erasing everything my only resort?
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-04-2013, 04:10 PM #2
- By pmaisonet in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 40Last Post: 11-05-2013, 09:47 AM
- By KTKareen in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 10-08-2013, 09:05 AM
- By Limilicious in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 12Last Post: 10-07-2013, 09:29 PM
- By JoeyyNY in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-04-2013, 06:54 PM
- By stephanie85 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-04-2013, 02:48 PM