Automatic Call Recorder

DM51

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I use an app called Automatic Call Recorder which is useful if a recording of a message is needed. With the recording mode enabled you get the option after each call to delete or save it.

The app works fine except when the phone is connected via Bluetooth to my car. The car screen shows "Bluetooth connection successful" but the car speakers don't activate, so I can't use the phone unless I disable the app each time I get in the car (obviously that's a PITA, and I sometimes forget, which is even more of a PITA). I didn't have this problem with my previous phone, a SGS3.

There's an option in the app settings to disable recording when Bluetooth is connected, but that doesn't solve the problem.

Does anyone know of a solution?

ladyhaly

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Does the app say it is compatible with Bluetooth recording with the S4? Send the developer and email. He may know the solution.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

AndroidAppGuru

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
I personally not use the application from Mobimonster but they 100% sure about their application that this compatible with bluetooth. I am not recommending you the application but if you need this application you would try14 day trial firstly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007