Automatic Call Recorder
I use an app called Automatic Call Recorder which is useful if a recording of a message is needed. With the recording mode enabled you get the option after each call to delete or save it.
The app works fine except when the phone is connected via Bluetooth to my car. The car screen shows "Bluetooth connection successful" but the car speakers don't activate, so I can't use the phone unless I disable the app each time I get in the car (obviously that's a PITA, and I sometimes forget, which is even more of a PITA). I didn't have this problem with my previous phone, a SGS3.
There's an option in the app settings to disable recording when Bluetooth is connected, but that doesn't solve the problem.
Does anyone know of a solution?
- 10-06-2013, 03:36 AM #2
- 12-06-2013, 07:59 AM #5
- 12-07-2013, 06:50 AM #6
Re: Automatic Call Recorder
I personally not use the application from Mobimonster but they 100% sure about their application that this compatible with bluetooth. I am not recommending you the application but if you need this application you would try14 day trial firstly.
- 12-10-2013, 12:59 AM #8
- By zoomob in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 24Last Post: 11-13-2013, 04:04 PM
- By firecrakka in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2013, 02:31 AM
- By tonyjerry in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 10-06-2013, 05:40 AM
- By Krypton_Moonlight in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2013, 11:51 AM
- By jc0187 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2013, 09:25 AM