S4 wont Register on network! Please Help!
My S4 wont register on my network (Fido) it even detects it. I tried it with 3 lte sims from fido and the sims work on other phones. The phone has a unblocked IMEI also it gets signals. Just wont connect. I tried hardbooting it. Any suggestions?
- 10-06-2013, 07:45 PM #2
Re: S4 wont Register on network! Please Help!
First of all, if you purchased the phone from Telus, return it and get a new one.
If you purchased it 2nd hand, it may be locked due to an unpaid bill. If this is the case you're pretty much screwed until the bill is caught up.
Either way, I'm guessing a trip to your nearest Telus store or outlet is in your future!A Unicorn showed me the way.....
- By les7699 in forum HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 10-10-2013, 06:27 PM
- By chowdog13 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 10-08-2013, 03:54 PM
- By K Williams in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-06-2013, 12:36 AM
- By Nicole Simmons in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-05-2013, 11:41 PM
- By nicole ande in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-05-2013, 08:57 PM