- 109 Posts
Lost 30% battery in 3 hours
So this morning I unplugged my phone at 100% because I checked fb. Then fell back asleep with it unplugged. When I woke up, battery was way down and it looks like this is the culprit. I don't even know what it is or how to find it. How can I make this not happen again?
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk now Free
- 10-06-2013, 09:12 AM #2
- 10-06-2013, 09:28 AM #4
Re: Lost 30% battery in 3 hours
Have you tried holding the home button until the task manager opens? On the left side is a pie chart button, tap on that and see what's running. You should be able to end the program there. I would also suggest rebooting your device as well.
- By 3rdEyeBlue in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 5Last Post: 03-01-2014, 07:19 PM
- By Randy Janjua in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-07-2013, 11:00 AM
- By zoowalk in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2013, 01:30 PM
- By mac247 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2013, 09:29 AM
- By AkimaCliftone in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2013, 11:20 PM