- 10-06-2013, 10:34 AM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 10-06-2013, 10:38 AM #3
Re: How Can I Link Up Calendar With My Wife's S4?
This is what I found:
To share your calendar with specific users, follow the steps below.
1. In the calendar list on the left side of the page, click the down-arrow button next to a calendar, then select Share this calendar.
2. Enter the email address of the person you want to share your calendar with.
3. From the drop-down menu on the right side, select a level of permission, then click Add Person.
4. Click Save.
Once you click Save, the person you selected to share the calendar with will receive an email invitation to view your calendar. The person will need to click on the link contained in the email to add the calendar to his/her Other calendars list, the calendar will not be automatically added to the user’s Calendar account.
Once you do that, say on your laptop, your wife should be able to view your calendar on her S4.
- 10-07-2013, 08:27 PM #5
- By pggagne in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: Today, 12:35 AM
- By climb in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-19-2013, 01:01 PM
- By Robert Burns4 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2013, 10:44 AM
- By toicy4ya in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2013, 10:35 AM
- By xxaarraa1983 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2013, 07:44 AM