Cant get rid of fake BBM app
I have a BB z10 but my wife has an SGS4 and even though I had warned her about all the fake BBM apps showing up in the google play store she still decided it would be a good idea to download one. Since she has done that she has felt like the phone isnt running as fast as usual and maybe some other glitches and things. i have tried deleting it but it seems to stay on no matter what. Can anyone help me get rid of this app? And can anyone help me figure out a way to get my wife to start listening to what I say?
- 10-06-2013, 11:48 AM #2
- 10-06-2013, 12:19 PM #3
- 10-06-2013, 01:46 PM #5
- 10-06-2013, 02:25 PM #6
Re: Cant get rid of fake BBM app
If go settings then applications and can't delete then factory reset is only way. It'll b like you got a new phone. Everything goes away. So backup pictures to PC
Sent from Bad Azz VZW LG G2 Cyan TapatalkGoogle Nexus Class Devices (Nexus7, Nexus4, Galaxy Nexus lte VZW)...@moosc on twitter ...
- 10-06-2013, 07:03 PM #8
- By kronib in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2013, 03:16 PM
- By Bob OHara in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 11Last Post: 10-09-2013, 12:08 PM
- By MeridianSun in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 28Last Post: 10-07-2013, 01:13 PM
- By stryper in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 10-07-2013, 10:39 AM
- By Android_1234 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 10-06-2013, 03:32 PM