Is the Element Eclipse S4 case worth the money?

GlassToTheArson

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm loving the look of this case, and I'm seriously debating getting it, but I wanted to know what you guys thought. Here are my questions.

Should I get this or a Lifeproof?

Does the bezel leave enough room for a glass screen protector?

Is it really worth the price?

myIphone4s

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
i started this thread a long time ago "cases?", i might see if i can find some emails, for ya.
http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s4/300666-cases.html

here is the section of email for ya- Both the Atom and Eclipse case do offer a good amount of protection but like all cases we can't guarantee your phone will be protected through every situation. We have yet to hear of any customers say the phone broke while in the case so that's definitely a good thing. Of course if the phone is dropped the case may obtain impact damage but better the case than your phone. Hope this helps. Thank you and have a good day!

i dont have that kind of money to try it so i got the otter box defender

myIphone4s

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
welcome, it was hard for me to but in the end otter box defender was cheaper, plus i have had them since my iphone 3gs. and never had a problem. on the 4s the case broke on tile from 4ft and the phone didnt have a scratch on it (still being used to this day)

are you talking about this kind of case ( or a life proof?) SEIDIO | OBEX for Samsung Galaxy S4

i have had a life poof on my 4s but returned it 2 days later (no problems) but i didnt trust it, and if the case failed they wouldnt warranty it,

GlassToTheArson

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
I used a lifeproof with my iphone for about a year, and never had any problems with it. I took it to the lake, the pool, the shower, etc...

It's like a toss up between the gorgeous looks of the Eclipse or the functionality of the Lifeproof or Obex