Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Post Android 4.3 on S4

Hi all.

I downloaded the test android 4.3 ROM at the weekend and I must say the difference in performance is very notable.

My S4 is now rid of some of the sluggishness of android 4.2 and is a lot faster.

Has anyone else installed the test ROM, if so have you noted any performance improvements?

Looking forward to receiving the official ROM from Samsung later this month.

Global Posts
    7,650 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Android 4.3 on S4

Quote Originally Posted by NeilWhitear View Post
    Hi all.

I downloaded the test android 4.3 ROM at the weekend and I must say the difference in performance is very notable.

My S4 is now rid of some of the sluggishness of android 4.2 and is a lot faster.

Has anyone else installed the test ROM, if so have you noted any performance improvements?

Looking forward to receiving the official ROM from Samsung later this month.
    Good to see you are experiencing positive results. Keep in mind that you may not be able to receive the official OTA to 4.3 if you are still on the unreleased test ROM. Have a backup plan ready to restore back to factory release once 4.3 is available for your model S4.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Android 4.3 on S4

Thanks.

Already have that one at the back of my mind, worst case scenario I will download the official 4.3 ROM from Sammobile and flash manually.