Samsung S4: Blue LED always on
This is driving me insane. The blue LED on my S4 is always on, including when I have turned the phone off (not connect to a power source, off for 15minutes, LED still present).
I have disabled all the LED notifications and I am out of ideas. Odd though it may seem, it is very bright at night and I'd like it gone. For good.
Does anyone have any idea how to fix?
- 10-07-2013, 11:07 AM #2
Re: Samsung S4: Blue LED always on
- 10-07-2013, 12:40 PM #4
- 10-07-2013, 02:03 PM #6
- 10-12-2013, 10:12 AM #7
- 10-12-2013, 01:40 PM #8
- 10-23-2013, 01:29 PM #9
- 12-12-2013, 08:40 AM #10
- By quakquakquak in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 10-24-2014, 10:18 PM
- By Carley Barter in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 04-06-2014, 02:11 PM
- By joshua.worth in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2013, 07:50 PM
- By Wiltons Mystery in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2013, 07:34 PM
- By james_1980 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2013, 10:51 AM