Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy iSyncr - Songs play for 1 second then skips HELP!

When I try to play certain songs after syncing with iSyncr, i will either get the error that the file type is not supported, or the song will play for 1 second and then skip. This problem has happened despite syncing multiple times. I am syncing via the USB method. I know the file type is supported because its .mp3 and I have multiple other .mp3 files that are playing fine. I know its not the file because sometimes when i sync it doesnt work and i resync and it does work. I have been spending days trying to get all my songs from iTunes on my device with several different methods and I just can't seem to catch a break.. Some help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Default Re: iSyncr - Songs play for 1 second then skips HELP!

Welcome to Android Central! See what happens if you clear the app cache. Go to Settings/Apps/Downloaded, select iSyncr, and Clear Cache.

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts

If resetting the applications cache does not work to resolve the problem, please email me at iSyncr@JRTStudio.com for support.
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Resetting the cache didn't work and I actually have sent you an email already.

I am having the same issue with my Note 2. I have tried numerous applications for file transfers but they all act the same. Have you figured out why this is happening?