- 51 Posts
Galaxy S4 - phone won't root
Posted this in the proper forum and it didn't get much attention.
"Galaxy S4, US AT&T model. Currently up to date. Drivers installed, motochopper extracted. Superuser does install but went run because of the lack of root.
When I press Ok on the phone to allow the exploit to happen, the program begins the rooting process. When it gets to 'rooting phone...' it just says failure. and then says 'exploit complete. press any key to exit and reboot phone'. Doesn't give me a reason as to why it failed. And it's done this each time I've tried to root. Uninstalled drivers, reinstalled them. Continues to fail."
- 10-10-2013, 10:38 PM #2
- 10-11-2013, 04:04 AM #3
- 10-11-2013, 11:15 AM #4
- 10-11-2013, 12:05 PM #5
- 10-12-2013, 03:25 AM #6
- 10-13-2013, 10:57 AM #7
Re: Galaxy S4 - phone won't root
I wish I had written it down. @ 73 I'm pretty forgetful. I tried the moyochopper, didn't work, & realized my new phone had the latest update 4.2.2. Google s4 root AME7, which indicates info for the latest version. It was so easy I forgot how. If you don't find it, send another note and I'll find it for sure.
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4
- 10-13-2013, 12:10 PM #8
- By Chris8414 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-26-2013, 07:05 PM
- By ismaelish2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-11-2013, 10:29 AM
- By Derrick Ray in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 4Last Post: 10-10-2013, 07:52 AM
- By NEIL CHARLES ROBERTS in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-09-2013, 03:35 PM
- By golibano in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2013, 02:13 PM