iMessage still thinks I'm on the iPhone... losing incoming texts
I am a former iPhone user and still use my iPad for work. I switched to the Galaxy S4 and love it. One problem though. Everyone who used to text me through iMessage sends me texts that I never receive. I turn the iMessage off on my iPad since I only use it 2 or 3 days a week for work. The iPhone users still get my texts, but I don't get the majority of theirs. The weird part is, sometimes I do. Any ideas?
- 10-12-2013, 01:52 AM #2
- 40 Posts
Re: iMessage still thinks I'm on the iPhone... losing incoming texts
Go into iTunes, then go into account settings, there will be a list of your devices. Delete your iPhone. Then for good measure go to icloud.com and in the find my devices delete your iPhone from there as well. Worked for me.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app
- 11-09-2013, 01:33 PM #3
- 11-10-2013, 10:47 AM #4
Re: I got a Galaxy Note 3 and I'm not getting text messages from iMessage iPhone users primarly my w
First I turned off imessage on the iPhone itself, then I wiped the device clean. It's been fine since. I believe that after two weeks, I message resets itself, so you can always wait it out if all else fails.
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-13-2014, 07:45 PM #5
- 04-26-2014, 12:23 PM #6
- 04-26-2014, 01:28 PM #7
- By dlg_az in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 3Last Post: 04-03-2014, 02:20 AM
- By saintforlife in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 6Last Post: 10-15-2013, 09:00 PM
- By Snareman in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2013, 03:53 AM
- By karsdroid in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2013, 12:00 AM
- By GtoJon in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2013, 11:41 PM